Often the surgeon is prescribed by your GP, or the patient has heard about it..
We will discuss your eating habits, your physical activity and the different possible interventions adapted to your case.
At the end of this consultation, the medical practice will make several appointments
At the end of this medical consultation, the medical practice will make several appointments :
* A dietician
* A psychiatrist
* The bariatric surgeon
A preparatory course will begin with the aim of establishing a preparatory assessment for surgery
* Calculating your BMI and impedance measurement
* A nutritional assessment with analysis of eating behaviour.
* A physical activity assessment
The purpose of this consultation is to discuss the appropriateness of surgery or not, in conjunction with all the medical actors you will have already met: A dietician, a psychiatrist, the bariatric surgeon
Depending on the procedure chosen with the surgeon, the specific modalities and complications, precautions, deficiencies as well as the type and frequency of medium and long-term follow-up will be explained.
Your profile is eligible for obesity surgery, a preparatory assessment for surgery will be made.
The preparatory assessment includes :
* A complete biological assessment of hormones and vitamins
* CV/PP examination: ECG, EFR, OSAS
* Radiological assessment RxP, abdominal echo, TOGD
* Digestive check-up: Urea test, gastroscopy